Linggo, Agosto 5, 2012

Daiso..Home of cute and cheap finds!


I was able to visit again DAISO. Ive had been a fan of this Japan Store since I discover it. Every time I visit their store, it never stops to amaze me with their unique and cheap products! It made me want to buy everything! Their products range from fixed price of 66php, 88php, 99php and 200php!
Today, I went there with my friend and since its payday yesterday, I was able to buy again three items that are so cute!



This mirror is so cute, it came in two pieces, the one can be placed on your table with its stand and the other one that covers it can be brought elsewhere with its handle! Super fab finds! (The image of the Japanese boy who is eating sushi added to its cuteness!) 

It’s available in blue, pink and yellow.

These mugs with a heart shape really caught my attention.  I don’t know why but I have this thingy for glass, mugs, tumblers and other liquid containers that have unique designs. These are actually two for 88php! Cheap find right.




Whenever I visit their store, I always check their shower curtains. And my visit now required me to buy one. I will not use this in our bathroom but actually on my wall ! Instead of colorful paints or wallpaper, I use shower curtains to give a different look on my wall so that It would be easy for me to change it whenever I wanted to give my room a diverse look



These were my previous purchase from their store.

A colorful mat that can be used on the floor or on the top of the cabinet. It comes in 3 sizes and since I will use it on the floor near my bed, I brought the biggest size.


This is a very cute trashcan that is available in five funky colors. (Pink,green, yellow,blue and the one that I bought, orange!) Though this is not your typical trashcan in a sense that you can throw away all your trash, it can be placed above your side table to chuck all your cottons and tissues.

 
 
I actually bought this in SAIZEN, a company sister of DAISO! All products there are 85php!

I’ve been looking for a long time a case where I can put all my materials in accessory making and this is the perfect spot! I was able to buy this for 88php!










Isnt it cute?....



Being in their store makes me want to have my own house in soonest possible time so that I can design my own house and put my choice of stuff! Surely, most of my cute items will be bought from DAISO..

Till next time...



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento